Investing.com – Stocks moving after hours Monday:
– Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:) shares were up 0.7% after beat Street estimates, despite a revenue decline for the fiscal-second quarter,
– Iovance Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ:) shares were briefly up nearly 6% after hours, but fell back to flat at $10.02. The company is developing cancer-treatment drugs.
– STMicroelectronics (NYSE:) was up slightly in sympathy with gains for chip stocks generally.
– Shares of Alphabet (NASDAQ:), the corporate parent of Google, were off 2.6% after hours despite on revenue and earnings.
– Legg Mason (NYSE:) shares initially fell as much as 5% after hours. Non-GAAP for the fourth quarter beat estimates by 6 cents a share, but revenue for the investment house was $704 million and missed estimates by nearly $18 million. But the shares moved back to even at $29.55.
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.